Friday 30 September 2011

Imperial Forces

Ok, I thought after the mad spending of the weekend I ought to list my army. Simply for my own reference. I think I probably have enough for a fair Krieg Army now...
Hash symbol denotes painted/partially painted or built...

  • HQ
    Death Korps Command HQ
    Death Korps Quartermaster and Retinue
    Death Korps Commissars x2 #
  • Elites
    Grenadier Squad
    Grenadier Special Weapons
    Grenadier Centaur
    Heavy Mortar and Crew
  • Troops
    Death Korps Engineer Squad and Mole Launcher #
    Hades #
    Death Korps Platoon Command
    Death Korps Infantry Firing, Advancing and At Ease
  • Fast Attack
    Death Rider Squad #
    Valkyrie
    Sentinel with Rockets #
    Sentinel Support
  • Heavy Support
    Minotaur
    Macharius
    Malcador
    Heavy Earthshaker, Crew and Trojan
    Shadowsword
    Manticore
Steve

2 comments:

  1. For Krieg rather light on the infantry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye I know! lol might have some more... Eventually. Doubtfully ever get painted in fairness :p

    ReplyDelete